Saturday, August 18

First Day of School

After just two days of school, I feel very tired. This must be because I just came from a long holiday visiting four great places in a span of four weeks. My usual system is not working yet but after maybe one or two more weeks then everything will return to normal.

Smiles greeted me when I met the parents and the children. Then one of my students came to me and gave me some flowers she picked from the garden. The mom told me that she was very excited to be in school, just to be with me. Small acts of kindness melt my heart while the words of the child further my strength.

Challenges will be aplenty but small tokens of appreciation and encouraging words will be my shield and sword this school year. Hoping for a great one.

5 comments:

  1. galing :) little things talaga can do a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. T. Jep,

    Yes, and small tokens for me are more important than the material things (ok, sometimes). God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Olivr, I like how your name was spelled, makes it unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sir Jonathan: I deleted a letter, for saving-time-and-space purposes. XD

    ReplyDelete