Sunday, December 23

Presents or Presence

Christmas time again and the parents of my students were so gracious to give me presents as appreciation and for the spirit of the holidays. I received many as I have a number of students and most notably, was a camera for my everyday use in school. I got a shirt, some chocolates, a tie, some trinkets, jars of tea, and Starbucks cards. There were also some Christmas cards and e-mail messages and all were in the same line of thank yous, Christmas wishes, and holiday cheers. 

I did not go home to see my family this time of the year though it is the most fitting holiday merry making. I have personal problems and I want to iron things first. Our family is having some financial distress and it is going to help me take some time off during this Christmas season. My personal problems coupled with some from home are just so overloaded I opted for silence and absence.

Though the presents were welcoming as I find effort to celebrate with good tidings, I am now hoping that I went home for Christmas. My presence might be rewarding, though not celebratory, knowing that I was with them during this down times. My regrets...

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all!


9 comments:

  1. merry xmas sir! everything will fall on place... God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maligayang Pasko sa iyo. Pasasaan ba at matatapos din ang mga problema mo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jep,

    Thanks! Hoping the new year will bring new light. God bless too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello aboutambot,

    Salamat. Lahat naman may solusyon. Maligayang Pasko din sa iyo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kulapitot,

    Merry Christmas again and a Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Olivr,

    May you have a blessed and fruitful year ahead. Thanks for the visits.

    ReplyDelete