Monday, December 3

The Beauty of Flowers

 

I noticed that flowers had been blooming everywhere including in my garden and with the abundance of fluttering butterflies, I decided to share some photos taken when I visited a flower exhibit in October.


There were plentiful of orchids and premium flowers on display and each arrangement conveyed different themes and feelings.


Birds and nests were added to create a dramatic display nature is never selfish of letting us enjoy.


Overcast was a bunch of roses in bloom and the sweet aroma permeated the air, temporarily or for a few days but worth it.


I have never seen orchids so grand what with this two flower arrangement and it was a marvelous rendition of being with nature's beauty at a reach.


And my favourite of them all, an umbrella of flowers. 
If only that flowers will shower upon us each day to give beauty and hope and love,then, I will forever be smiling.

2 comments:

  1. ang gaganda ng mga bulaklak. parang sa kanta lang ni Kuh Ledesma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang tagal na ng kantang yan, ha,ha,ha pero naaalala ko because of toning. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete