Wednesday, December 19

No Regrets (December 19, 2007)


Though there are so many regrets in life, I still live my life to be the best I can. When a friend leaves, I tell myself that it is for the good. When I let go, I cry but the tears make me stronger to face another day. When I fall, I stand up and tell myself it is not the end of the world. When I regret, it is because I made it happen for a reason.

When I was in the university studying to be a teacher, my professor whom I like so much, asked us what could be one of the greatest regrets we had. I thought for a moment and answered, “I have a lot but one thing I am not regretting is becoming a teacher.”

And just today a letter from another parent came and said, "You are truly the best teacher our twins could ask for- how blessed they are to have you!" And nothing can beat that.


No comments:

Post a Comment