Saturday, December 15

In Silence (December 15, 2007)

I had many episodes of anger and bad moods but it had been consistent that I ended retreating in silence. Silence for me is a means to end my anger. It may also be the start of a brewing war against someone. Silence for me is a sign of letting go but it can also be the beginning of anguish and hatred. Silence offers no help, but when I am angry I cannot resort to the same thing I do before, that is, to cry.

It must be the age that makes me stop crying. It must also be time that made me tougher when bad things arise. It must be there is so much hatred that I can’t even shed any tears.

This is not healthy because deep within me I can feel that my head is spinning, my strength diminishing, and my breathing becoming faster. I have to find a way to release my anger. I have to find a way to take this hatred away. I have to find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment