Saturday, June 16

Feeling Down

I love singing and I am enjoying my hours and hours of watching reruns of famous singing shows from Britain and Australia. I like the people who auditioned knowing they have the talent but untapped. Simple and unassuming, they then impress the judges with their voices. What inspirational stories!


The likes of Susan Boyle, Paul Potts, Malakai Paul, Janey Cutler, Madonna Decena and others move me everytime I watch their first auditions. I am privileged to listen to their stories and to see how people reacted to each and everyone at the beginning and then accepting them.


Since the school year just ended, I took some time to reflect on the circumstances surrounding my personal life. I feel I am defeated and that I am going down the drain. I do cry at night but right now, my eyes are all dried up. I don't sleep well and I am awaken by every single sound I hear in my bedroom. 


I also have a sad story to tell and I am contemplating on writing another blog to share them to others. It is a compilation of stories filled with high and low points. So if I am in an audition and I was asked to introduce myself, then this will be it...


My name is Jonathan, and I wanted to sing so that I can share my feelings                      to others. I live alone, and had been away from my family for a long time. I only want one thing in life, peace of mind.

                                I had a dream my life would be
                              So different from this hell I'm living

                             So different now from what it seemed
                           Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.


No comments:

Post a Comment