Saturday, June 30

Enemiend

Frenemy is a word used to describe friends who became enemies through time. I have many of them but I just do not remember their names and the reasons why they became my adversaries but I am sure it was about jealousy at work. Enemiend is my new word to describe a former enemy turned friend. I have them as well, not exactly as rivals in the beginning, just started with a lack of trust. 


I believe that I am doing well since I have forgotten the people who became my defilers. And I will hold on to those I consider my enemiends because I know that the continuing friendship between us will become more stable and strong. I thank God for my enemiends. They are very much around and very supportive.

2 comments:

  1. I love the term. Enemiend. Gaining a friend from a supposed "enemy."

    I just hope we gain more enemiend than frenemies.

    May kwento ako! e-mail or kita nlng tayo sa july. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thoughts, okie, will call you.

    ReplyDelete