Wednesday, August 15

Stand Tall (August 11, 2007)


I had a short conversation with a new acquaintance. Our conversation centered on being teachers and being a true person. Honesty, integrity and faith were mentioned. He told me how as a teacher I can be gentle and caring. He mentioned that at my present age, I had accumulated wisdom and good manners. I wasn’t looking for compliments but his way of talking was so intense that it had made me realize that I should be proud of who I am.

One book called Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melon reminds me of how great we are as people and as individuals. That we need to believe in ourselves. That we need to think positively. That we need to believe we can do anything.

I needed encouragement and a little push and this acquaintance of mine came knocking at the right time. I appreciate living because I am surrounded by people, who believe in the greatness of others. God bless people like Stephen.

1 comment:

  1. Stand tall Jonathan Yu. You deserve to. I went back and read your blog and think that I found myself. You touched me with your rendition.... (received as sms from mobile phone)

    assissiau

    ReplyDelete